In order to qualify for no interest, market value auto financing you must have:
- a Direct Referral by an organization we work with: Children’s Advocacy Center, Vision Ministries, Village Church, Friends of the Family, CASA, Our Daily Bread, Cross Timbers Church, Denton Bible Church, TMWF
**This means that one of these organizations will need to contact us on your behalf.**
You will also need to meet any two of the following criteria:
- Full time student as well as working at least 20 hours a week
- Median income is less than 150% of the poverty line
- Receiving any kind of government assistance
- Lost your job within the last month
- Veteran or active military
- Single parent
Void of Commitment
Things that will void our commitment to working on your car are as follows:
- You fail to pay or, at least, notify us of a late payment
- You fail to insure the car with at least liability insurance
- You get the car towed, wrecked, or incur unpaid moving violations (including tolls)
- You fail to register the car in your name (with Metro Auto Ministry as the lien holder) within a month
We get cars at random so the best way to get one is to check back frequently and make sure you have a solid referral from the list above.
Ready to get started?
If you are ready to apply for financing please fill out the form below. By filling out this form you understand that this is not in any way a promise of approval. It simply starts the process of us working with you to potentially secure you a vehicle.